Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Formatting problems

I use Mozilla Firefox as my default browser, and therefore, when I make my posts and check them to make sure they are displaying properly, I check them using my default browser.

So it came as quite a surprise when I accessed the blog using Internet Explorer, and saw that there were all sorts of random snatches of code interspersed with my entries. For those who have been reading the blog and have been seeing this, I apologize.

I wanted to let you know that I am working to try and fix this -- however, I'm not sure how long it will take, as I have been having a bit of trouble with the formatting for the site, as is. Please know that I am working to fix the errors on all of the previous posts, and hopefully, this problem will be resolved shortly.

Thanks for your patience, and if there continue to be problems, please let me know -- either by leaving a comment, or by e-mailing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment