Monday, November 15, 2010

Giving Apple feedback

Especially after writing about my recent Aperture woes, I thought it would be a good idea to highlight a resource a lot of people don't know about: Apple's Feedback page. I've used it personally a few times, most recently about the D7000's RAW compatibility in Aperture, and while they don't respond to the feedback personally, it's good to know where one can go to send such information when needed. As seen below, they have separate feedback categories for various Mac applications, and above those, they have forms for different hardware (as well as Apple iOS apps).


I've talked to some Apple engineers personally in the past, and I know they take feedback seriously; the comments are read, and often are incorporated into future product developments in some way -- and if not, they've at least been considered. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment