Thursday, November 04, 2010

Signs of the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear


As promised, I've posted the gallery of signs (and the occasional pin/item of clothing/etc.) I saw during the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear this past Saturday! As soon as I arrived, there were tons of people around me, and I didn't really move much during the event itself, but I tried to get the best shots I could from where I was standing. I also ran into a few great ones after the Rally itself, as we walked with the crowd streaming from the National Mall.

These are just a few of my favorites, with plenty more in the gallery itself, which you can see here! Enjoy!



You can also see a slideshow of the images below. Make sure to click on the gallery here to see larger pictures, read captions, and leave comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment